Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Door To Insanity


B: In life, I’ve open up doors to nowhere so far
Hoping to find what I’m looking for, oh such unreachable star
 Maybe someday, one day, I’ll see what your eyes see
And on that day, all that I’m looking for is just me

Can’t seem to find what it is that I’m searching
Guess I’m at my limit, oh I’m so overreaching?
I just need to know what the hell it really is
So that I’ll just go on my way and finally be at peace

Doors, doors, doors, so many of them, the doors of dismay
Wait, there’s someone knocking at the door…
Wish they’re here to stay
It swung open, Oh… Hi Satan, what’s up with you today?
S: Oh nothing much, I’m just here to take your soul away

B: I laughed and laughed, what the hell are you saying?
S: What the hell are you laughing at?
Boy, this is real, you’re not dreaming
B: There’s no such thing as the devil itself
S: So why are you sweating so much, you fucking whelp

B: I see your tail, I see your horns, but still, something’s a miss
S: Ok, I’ll show you my teeth, now you see it? Ain’t that a bitch?
Now that you see what’s in front of you,
 I guess you’ll come with me
B: Why the hell are you dragging me for?
 Get out of my face and let me be

S: Oh, you see, I can’t do that you know…
We had a contract here, see?
B: Wait a minute, that’s my signature and that picture…
Is that me?
S: Well, well, seems you don’t remember any of it,
Let me clue you in
Do you see the dead body in front of you, yes, you have sinned

B: But why am I dead? Who did this? This can’t be!
S: Ha ha, you’ve committed suicide!
Therefore, you’re coming with me
B: But why did I do such a thing, please tell me, so I’ll know
S: Ok, I’ll tell you, buckle up kid, for your life is a show

You see, you had everything in life!
So much more and nothing less
B: So why did a thing like that happen?
It’s so regretful! Tell me the rest!
S: Well, you’ve accomplished nothing without your parents and friends
B: So that’s why I committed suicide? Is that how my life ends?

S: Hush now child, for I’m the one who’s telling the story here
B: But it’s my life, can’t seem to put up with it, my life is so dear
S: Well, that’s that, there’s nothing more to say
B: Wait, please wait, tell me more, one minute, oh please stay

S: Ok child, you’re in for it, now buckle up and enjoy the ride
For you are mine, the minute you died
B: I’m not coming with you; I’ll pray to God!
 I’ll have hope and more
S: Relax kid; soon you’ll be having the time of your life with gore

B: You can’t make me, please let me go!
S: Shut up kid, you’ve committed sin, I think you already know
B: Oh God, why did this shit happened to me in the first place?
S: There’s no God, well, it started with a simple choice, now; you’ve fallen out of grace

B: I cried and I cried, kept yelling out loud but nobody’s there
Then a voice told me to wake up, I opened my eyes, and there you were
Well, I guess it was all a dream, nothing more than a dream of mine
S: But are you sure it’s just a dream? I’ll just wait a little longer
Soon, the two of us will dine

No comments:

Post a Comment