Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Prickly


Halloween has truly came so swift
Everyone wants to have candies, everyone wants a gift
But collecting these things is not what all kiddies do
For only few people has a hint or has a clue

Two brothers namely Wick and Whack
They’ve got an intriguing intention and an enormous sack
The sack is not filled with chocolates or candies
All we know is, they’re the sons of Prickly’s

Every year, kids ask for goodies
Others give bubblegums, lollipops and candies
But when the brothers intently came by
Not a single noise can be heard, not even a child’s cry

The people locked their doors, they hold it quit tight
They’re willing to give it all; they’re willing to give a fight
For once a Prickly enters your home
You’ll never be seen, not even your bones

Scary things happen, the people all say
Never look into their eyes, their eyes of dismay
That maybe the last thing that you’ll ever do
Now hide inside your closet, they maybe after you

Now, what sinister mystery holds a Prickly?
Do they collect bodies and bones yearly?
What are they doing to those who disappear?
Wait, I think I see them... I think they’re near!

Where am I? What’s this? Is this my blood?
Oh please, help me!!! Where are you my God?!
Then I closed my eyes, trembled, because all I can see
One by one, they showed up, the carnivorous Prickly family…

No comments:

Post a Comment