Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Inside A Killer’s Mind


Skewered eyes from empty sockets
Time to put those eyeballs inside unfilled pockets
You saw everything and how prickly my blades are
You’re my next prey! Now run! Run quickly and far!

 How you’ve escaped me, which I cannot tell
It must be the sirens or it must be their yells
I cannot let you escape and tell the police
I’ll cut off your heart and give it a good squeeze

Now I see you, you’re behind that tree
I’m coming closer; do you want to be free?
It’s time to cleave those tingling eyes
Now, just run for it! That would be wise…

You escaped me again, how swiftly you move
You avoided my fast knives like dancing a groove
Blood, no blood! That irritates me!
I shall free your soul! You shouldn’t flee!

Seeing a red color brightens up my day
I see it everywhere, every alley of decay
What magnificent idea it would be
A million corpses pilled up in front of me

How time flies when you’re having fun
How sweet it would feel, if my work here is done
Don’t move, quit moving! I’ll cut off your legs
Cry, lovely cry! I want you to beg!

Now that you’ve no legs, time to chop you up
What? You’re still breathing? Oh, please just give up?
Now that my precious work here is done
Time to move to another city and have my fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment